Mac SP105 auto oiler help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeymt33

I bleed YELLOW!
Reaction score
the manual oiler works great and the auto oiler will work a little around 3000-4000 rpm. anything higher than that the oiler will not pump. i have removed the oiler three times now and found now problems, that doesn't mean much though. i don't know much about it.

At one time I had about 5, 125 Mcs. I tried to get at least one oil pump working. All the manual worked but not the auto. I could never get them to pump. The 105 is the same pump and if you get it working, you should go in the Mcculloch hall of fame.
JJ, the mc man from down under, and a few guys on the Mcculloch thread would be the best chance. Mike

update

i pulled up the PDF pic of the oiler and found out that i was missing the teeny tiny check valve. it looks like a very small BB. I found a equivilent and reinstalled. it now works great

I have always thought that the oilier on the sp125 was one of the best designs out there. They seem to work forever.

Latest posts

Back