Makita 6401 deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you did good. There are NO HD's that rent chainsaws anywhere near me. The one 2 hours away said he has a waiting list for selling rented saws...

Bill

Ok you guys were right HD called and said that was an old price however they will honor that price only on 1 saw not 2 but offered to sell be a lightly used one for $225 and i can pick between 3 of them so im gonna go that route so i didnt totally get screwed and actually am saving about $300

I'm glad to hear it worked out for you.

Please remember the main rule here at ArboristSite Chainsaw Forum: If you don't photos of the saw(s) it didn't happen :D.

Ok you guys were right HD called and said that was an old price however they will honor that price only on 1 saw not 2 but offered to sell be a lightly used one for $225 and i can pick between 3 of them so im gonna go that route so i didnt totally get screwed and actually am saving about $300

Wow, You got Lucky. They had no obligation to honor that price on even 1 and the fact that they're letting you choose the rental from 3 is awesome.
I'm glad it worked out for you. IMO, you saved more than $300. New, that saw goes for approx. $650 +tax or shipping. Used, I see them go for around $350-$450 on ebay.

Latest posts

Back