Makita 6401 or stihl 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would sure think there would be 1 person on here that could fill a 361 full of gas and oil and put it on a good scale and mention the bar length. I'd be guessing 17# with a 20" bar. Steve

Different 20" bars can weight pretty differently - the length alone is not enough info.....

You would sure think there would be 1 person on here that could fill a 361 full of gas and oil and put it on a good scale and mention the bar length. I'd be guessing 17# with a 20" bar. Steve

I think Cut4fun did this with a 361 and 357. Both were 17.5lbs.

But then who gives a ****..........

I think Cut4fun did this with a 361 and 357. Both were 17.5lbs.

But then who gives a ****..........

Thank you 2000ssm! It amazes me how hard it is for people to answer a simple question.

Was that so friggin hard? At least I have a ball park figure to go by +/- a pound or so.

And little crap like that does matter to me, I really don’t care if it matters to anyone else or not.

It also matters that when someone ask a simple question, they get tons of wasted information biased or not and half the time the question is not answered.
Just raising there post count on useless dribble I guess.

Sawtroll if it is the exact weight kudos to Stihl for being the only honest manufacture out there.

Sawtroll if it is the exact weight kudos to Stihl for being the only honest manufacture out there.

Stihl used to be right on, except the 290 series, that is heavier than stated.

When the 441 appeared - some odd things happened though - they were optimistic on the weight of that one, and suddenly the 440 and 460 weighted more than earlier.....

That did not smell too good! :censored:

Latest posts

Back