Makita/Sachs Dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
per the parts list and owners manual for the 540 from the Dolmar site, the PS52 should be the same as the 115i -- 52cc pulling 2.7Kw (3.6 hp), injection choke and external clutch, old fashioned frame and handle. Nice saw ... on this side of the pond, that saws been bought up hard ... just wondering, how does the price compare with the PS5000?

In Norway both the 115i and the ps5000 are listed in the price list. There is no big difference in price. PS 52 has never been listed, I think.
Both cost less than the Husky 346xp, but more than the Husky 353 and MS260.

Last edited:
Dolmar as a brand are not nearly as available as Stihl and Husky over here in the UK. Price wise you're possibly paying a little more new, however becuase of the fact thay they're not well know, there are some great bargains to be had. Especially second hand! It's just difficult to find a lot of info on the models. Couldn't find much info on the Dolmar website at all! But maybe I was looking in the wrong place!

Interesting new,.....but old info.
In Germany on a year basis, they vote on the best power tools.
Guess who was #1.'
Your right....Dolmar, followed by Stihl, and Husqvarna #3.
Have a window/door decal dealers can put on. Will scan & post later.

PS52(520) 52cc is a USA saw.

PS4600-5000 are not USA saws. 4600 is same as 5000, but slightly smaller cc.
More tonight.

031 av

i am looking for the stihl 031av Repair manual i have this saw with points and condenser . saw was made in 1973
any help anyone!
thaanks robert

Back