Man Accidentally Kills Wife With Chain Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a newb at using chainsaws and I don't let anyone within I swear 50 yards of me

but I'm usually yelling at my kids to stay away before i even fire a chainsaw up

the whole i killed my wife by accident---UMM I don't buy it

I joke with my wife twhen she is pissin me off that we should go out on boat for a nice long fishing trip--kinda like all those luxery cruises where somone accidentally falls over board--I make the sound affects of drowning/sinking--bloop bloop bloop

I just joke about it though--I could never kill my cash cow--she makes almost triple my salary:censored:

That is truly a sad accident and my heart goes out to the man.....but if your wife ever finds out you called her a "cow" you may have an accident too.

at first blush... you'd think.. No Way! Accident ya right...

but after being around our boy scout troop on clearing projects. where 4-5 adults brought their own chainsaw.... the casualness of using chainsaws next to each other including scouts was un-freaking believable!

they'd have a boy scout hold the wood being cut. then swing their chainsaws running with adults and scouts moving within 2-3 feet. well within arm's length reach.

Personal protection equipment... forget about it... no one remotely understood the life changing damage a chainsaw can inflict.

no chaps... no helmets, no eye protection, etc.... except me of course. I'm wearing full gear anytime I'm cutting. also when came anywhere close to me, I'd shut down. hollering at everyone to stay away was next to useless.

telling 13-14 year old scouts to stay away and expecting them to mind perfectly is not happening. especially when I was having trouble getting the adults to stay away from me when my saw was running.

Last edited:
But.. but.. if the saw had a chainbrake, how could anyone possibly get cut??

Latest posts

Back