Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant eat store bought ones after having my wife's homemade pecan pies. Just no comparison in flavor.

I'm in the same boat, can't beat my wife's homemade anything. I can't believe what an uncultured ruffian I was before I met her; I used to eat anything and prefered junk food. Not anymore!

Darn! I just participated in a thread derail!

I'll go say two hail Dolmars and fix two Echos. Wait! All my Echos run fine, guess I'll have to fix two broken Huskys instead.:rock:

Mr. HE:cool:

I'm in the same boat, can't beat my wife's homemade anything. I can't believe what an uncultured ruffian I was before I met her; I used to eat anything and prefered junk food. Not anymore!

Darn! I just participated in a thread derail!

I'll go say two hail Dolmars and fix two Echos. Wait! All my Echos run fine, guess I'll have to fix two broken Huskys instead.:rock:

Mr. HE:cool:

This is a Mastermind thread. Hijacking is permitted especially if you hijack it with pie! :msp_w00t:

Uh huh ...

That's your problem, not much more to say about that.

Yeah, well you're the troll, not me :chatter:

How many saws you got with adjustable oilers and inexpensive parts on the Net?

You don't like Echos, why are you here?

You just like stirring the pot :jester:

Glad I ain't you :msp_rolleyes:

I got y'all going, didn't I??
Bacon3.jpg

I like my bacon around a big piece of cow

large.jpg

The best stuff comes from Loudon, New Hampshire.

Making maple syrup is one of my hobbies. :msp_smile:

That ALMOST makes up for you're mentioning rhubarb here when people are talking about GOOD food. Pies made with that vile, nasty weed do NOT belong with all these other fine foods....:givebeer:

How far are you from Keene, NH? My FIL lives in that area. Great guy. Too bad he and my step-MIL are so damn far away, while the MIL and the evil step-FIL are relatively close in Las Vegas....:bang:

Last edited:
That ALMOST makes up for you're mentioning rhubarb here when people are talking about GOOD food. Pies made with that vile, nasty weed do NOT belong with all these other fine foods....:givebeer:

How far are you from Keene, NH? My FIL lives in that area. Great guy. Too bad he and my step-MIL are so damn far away, while the MIL and the evil step-FIL are relatively close in Las Vegas....:bang:

I'm about an hour and a half to the northeast of Keene. If you come up to your FILs you could bring the family over for a visit.

QUOTE]

4711061115_2af7b2ab4e.jpg

Take that. Got some strawberries in there for Jeff too.:D

We need a mod here soon to condem all pie presenters with the order to send out pies ot all who watch this thread! Man I am hungry!

Back