Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crappy work is always worth the wait.

I talked to Jer last night. The Solo 681 crank is bent and was out of phase. I asked him to get it done first and it's being a pain. I think he's gonna be able to true up the SOB though. :clap:

After everything he has told me about this Solo crankshaft I'm seeing why they don't hold up. IMO it may not be necessarily because they are weak by design, just a case of being so far out of phase and alinement that they vibrate apart.

Yeah that's mostly when I talk to him.....while he's at work. I'm using the term "work" loosely here. :laugh:

At least you guys can get a conversation in. I have been trying to finish a phone call with Jer for 3 weeks now. I suppose there are worse problems than being too busy.

I have read on the internet that Wiggs is a genius. He seems to know a lot about Meteors too.

Now genius is totally out of the line. Everyone here feels sorry for him. That's why so many send their stuff to him for repair, etc. so he doesn't feel excluded from the group! ;) :laugh:

I have read on the internet that Wiggs is a genius. He seems to know a lot about Meteors too.

There's a feller on here with the user name of Genius.

Poor guy........ain't smart enough to find his ass with both hands stuck in his back pockets. :msp_unsure:

How did you know his hands were stuck in his pockets? He may starve to death.

I heard (now this from a guy that heard it from another feller that said he was just looking out for the good of the community) that he was so dumb he couldn't figure out how to get his hands back out of his pockets. Now of course I have no way of knowing if this is true, but after reading many of the posts "Genius" has made over the last few months I can see how this could be believed. :msp_tongue:

Latest posts

Back