Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Following this thread with great interest. I just bought a rental property a few weeks back, and what did I find in the snow behind the shed? That's right, a CST- 610 EVL :rock: I had no idea what I had, but a bit of research filled me in quick. I haven't had time to check it out yet, but I sure hope it's a runner.

Jeremey, my Ma always said if something is good it is worth waiting for. She was right.

Al.

16 hour days suck muh friend. :p

I've been workin my regular midnight shift, then puttin in 5-6 hours at the sawmill. I suppose there will be plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead, huh? :laugh:

i agree but i think you'd agree that it beats the somewhat recent situation you experienced. also, while no explanation was necessary regarding the crank, it was nonetheless very much appreciated. taking care of family and business always has top priority. merry Christmas to you and yours.

That table was one of those cheap chink jobs with some crappy rubber grout in the tiles. I refinished it with polyurethane and flipped the top over. Then I did my own tile job on it. It matches the kitchen counter tops.

Note the paper towel?

I missed this the first time through. Apparently you even use aftermarket furniture. A chink table?:msp_confused:

Have you no shame:(

456 posts and the saw isn't even going back together yet.

Has to be some sorta record.

This thread will have started what will become the very thing it sought to point out. This thread begot the onslaught of perpetual posts that continue to breathe life and posts to the thread, and not contribute to the actual point of the thread.

A sort of perpetual life. Of sorts.

This thread will have started what will become the very thing it sought to point out. This thread begot the onslaught of perpetual posts that continue to breathe life and posts to the thread, and not contribute to the actual point of the thread.

A sort of perpetual life. Of sorts.

I think you mean begat.

I am drinking single malt tonight too.:msp_smile:

Al.

Latest posts

Back