Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried putting some cooked bacon in a glass of single malt whisky (not a mispelling)?

Or maybe brushed their bacon with some nice single malt whisky?

Al, it's my understanding that if you know what you're doing using the right ice cubes, the ice won't melt in alcohol, but will cool the drink :dunno:. I never had any luck with that using ice cubes from my fridge freezer. I used to use the frozen plastic rings, but was too cheap to buy the nice glass balls. A black russian chilled without watering it down = Mmmmm! For me when it came to bourbon or whisky, neat was the way to go.

Randy/barneyrb, maybe if we lived closer :msp_tongue:.

Man, the best way for me to ENJOY a glass of single malt is

1) Find a good single malt you like
2) Find a good cigar you like
3) Take cork out of bottle
4) Throw cork away (just kidding)
5) Pour the right amount into glass (usually 3 fingers for me)
6) Take chilled spring water and I usually just add one finger more
7) Go to nearest fireplace and find a good chair
8) Remove pocket knife from britches
9) Take cigar out of wrapper
10) Take pocket knife and cut a slit (not the end off) in the end of cigar
11) Light cigar
12) FORGET ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD and just enjoy.

Speaking of which I am late leaving for the deer camp.

Randy, you painted such a pretty picture. And I cannot disagree with a single point. Good hunting.:msp_smile:

Any new status on the 610? I had to go through 4 pages to find this thread, I want it to stay on the front page.

tWas the night before Christmas and not a saw was running,
Not a Stihl, Husky or Chinese thing for funning

Then suddenly from the porch there was a crash,
A loud thud, almost like a Troll Echo bash

Randy arrived at the door with a sigh,
To realize it was a case of pie

He read the note on the box written in Norwegian punk,
It said "give up on the Echo, they are all junk"

He dragged the case in with a smile
And quietly said, "it will still outcut your saws by a mile"

Walt41,
I could only be that clever if I had a serious amount of single malt Scotch. Well done!!!!!! Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!

Anybody following here that wants one, new listing on the bay echo twin non runner needs some love but looks decent starting at $69.00 and 30 to ship. Better hurry before Saw Troll gets it

Always liked this one. RIP Johhny................

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/abLyO2_P3Xk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was this thread originally about rebuilding a saw, or did I take a wrong turn somewhere?

This is about as intense as it gets.........Morning Randy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SmVAWKfJ4Go" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hard to believe it's a rock song by nine inch nails.

This one is new to me........

Howdy Steve. :rock:

[video=youtube;eJlN9jdQFSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc&playnext=1&list=AL94UKMTqg-9DBgF1IkgAz4GhXR7PVhf3Z[/video]

Wow!! You know we're bored when we start posting Cash videos. 34 pages of posts and only 2 at best have something to do with the saw. Some things can take a life of their own:msp_scared:

Shea

BTW-The Cash version of 'Hurt' is one of my favorites.

Wow!! You know we're bored when we start posting Cash videos. 34 pages of posts and only 2 at best have something to do with the saw. Some things can take a life of their own:msp_scared:

Shea

BTW-The Cash version of 'Hurt' is one of my favorites.

Could be posting a lot worse stuff:smile2::smile2:
Or that "Cow" could wander in the gate again..................

Could be posting a lot worse stuff:smile2::smile2:
Or that "Cow" could wander in the gate again..................

After that last Cash video I saw this in the side bar.....now how did we get here again????? :laugh:

[video=youtube;CNAkbbKycCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNAkbbKycCM[/video]

Latest posts

Back