Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be posting a lot worse stuff:smile2::smile2:
Or that "Cow" could wander in the gate again..................

:msp_sneaky:

Haters-gonna-hate-x3-skilene-27010286-900-600.jpg

Randy??????? Can you please bring us up to speed now, Post up some fresh pics of the porting done to the cylinders, and the trick you did to the muffler to make it work with the twin cylinders of mayhem. Come on man, stoke the fire!!! Oh yeah, hope your cold goes away by the weekend so you can get this saw done! I can not wait to here the ported twin run. Ive run twins at GTG's and even a Rotory dolmar at a GTG. Can't wait to here this ported saw run!

Good to see the dust being blown off this project, I have been curious what gains are in store here.

I'm also curious to see how long it takes Troll to break his New Years Resolution not to bash Echos....

Last edited:
Good to see the dust being blown off this project, I have been curious what gains are in store here.

I'm also curious to see how long it takes Troll to break his New Years Resolution not to bash Echos....

No doubt its already broken. Wonder how much of his diatribe is real or just trying to stir the S^&%.
Bob

I'm thinking you meant to leave the "L" out. ;)

No.....not really. :msp_smile:

I'm feeling a little better today. Not sure about going in the shop just yet though......another day of sitting around on my ass ain't looking good either though. :laugh:

Back