Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok .... I'm setting the over/under for the saw video at post #835 .....

I'm actually surprised that the t-shirt thread hasn't caught this one yet ... :laugh:

This thread has more jugs than the t-shirt thread. :hmm3grin2orange:

Mr. HE:cool:

Yep.

Partstree shipped the oil line this morning. :)

I ordered a few parts last month from them. Some of those orings to fit the fuel tank inlet and a couple collars for the pull rope that always wear through.

They sent the wrong collars first time and when I called they took special effort to track down the correct ones and quickly shipped them out.

Had a nice chat with a very nice lady there in Austin Texassss too. Asked her if she had run into Jesse James yet and we chuckled. :msp_thumbup:

I ordered a few parts last month from them. Some of those orings to fit the fuel tank inlet and a couple collars for the pull rope that always wear through.

They sent the wrong collars first time and when I called they took special effort to track down the correct ones and quickly shipped them out.

Had a nice chat with a very nice lady there in Austin Texassss too. Asked her if she had run into Jesse James yet and we chuckled. :msp_thumbup:

They ain't bad at all to deal with. :msp_thumbup:

And I was thinking that

this Mastermind guy was an illusionist or whatever those guys are that make things disappear, or maybe a t-shirt salesman.
I still do not see a saw.
If that is a self portrait, he is not only ugly but I think monkeys hug trees.:hmm3grin2orange:

:msp_sleep: So no Video this weekend??? Maybe a mid week movie??

I'm not sure........our bench is completely covered at the moment and the Echo is back in the corner.

Brian, the owner of this saw is having some health issues. It would be a great thing if those that do could send up a prayer to the Great Creator for his health. Those that don't pray just keep him in your thoughts today.......

It does not matter how many cc's you got, single piston, dual piston, 36" to 52" bar, NOTHING beats the power of prayer!

Thoughts and prayers sent!

That's exactly right........I've seen things happen through prayer that defies logic.

Prayers sent

Think, o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.

Thank You, Lord.

:angeln:

think, o god, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to your compassionate regard.

Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the lord, if it be his will.

We therefore pray that you bless our friend with your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in your loving name.

Thank you, lord.

:angeln:

amen!

Latest posts

Back