Mastermind Meets The MS661 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steven just go ahead and pay Randy to do your 661 that way your be in line for when you get it I'm sure he will take the money

So, Randy can make the compression, port size, and port timing basically anything he wants. It seems like a well ported 661 should be about the same as a similarly ported 660, 394, 9010. Is this crazy thinking?

So, Randy can make the compression, port size, and port timing basically anything he wants. It seems like a well ported 661 should be about the same as a similarly ported 660, 394, 9010. Is this crazy thinking?

yes

after x-mas is fine Randy for getting back on the thread, I'm sure no one will mind ...............

It would have to be a short one, lol!

By state rules here in NC we would be required to put a harness on all those who could hurt themselves or others:)laugh:all of you:laugh:), and even then we can only hold approximately 13 people.......ask me how I know:) By the way, the fuel mileage sucks and it's governed to 45, it would be a long trip for some. I'll drive!!

Shea

PS-There is enough room at the back of the bus for plenty of saws and related gear.

Latest posts

Back