Mastermind meets the .............

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand new MS880 for sale in the classified's.....perfect for a project like this. It's the poly flywheel model.....just add the unlimited coil......then a pipe and carb. Don't forget a "Good" race chain.......Just happen to know where to get all of the good stuff......Hahahahahaha!

I have a brand new MS880 for sale in the classified's.....perfect for a project like this. It's the poly flywheel model.....just add the unlimited coil......then a pipe and carb. Don't forget a "Good" race chain.......Just happen to know where to get all of the good stuff......Hahahahahaha!

Chain............I gotta go back to school on that Dennis. :msp_thumbup:

A polesaw, forestry saw, brush cutter, or weed eater would be a new novel idea. The drive shaft and tube would have to be a serious consideration for improvement though. Say a fs550 ported with a pipe. I'd probably enter my ht250 polesaw. Are there any weedeater competitions? Well it's a though anyhow.

Smoker!

Well it has been brought to my attention that I may have a quality that others do not possess. This is culinary combat with my smoker.I have been elected more that once to smoke a brisket or a pork shoulder.I did the last one for our fire department and it was the first item gone.
Anyway,Randy your saws can cook, how about you?Ken

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

hey randy,
ya want one ??

Good talking to you today Chuck. :rock:

It looks like Mastermind will meet Chucks 880. :msp_sneaky:

Buy the saw and I'll school ya!

The saw is on the way Dennis. Not your saw but then you didn't specify what saw. :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll call you for my first lesson......what time is good for you?

alas! i see i'm too late but since i'm here i'm agonna chime in anyway. everyone and their dog (speaking of builders) has built all of the saws mentioned. i say, build an old-iron type saw. such as the DB mentioned earlier, homie C-series, mono, any of the power products engined saws. be interesting how much, if any, improvement can be realized on the standard design.

alas! i see i'm too late but since i'm here i'm agonna chime in anyway. everyone and their dog (speaking of builders) has built all of the saws mentioned. i say, build an old-iron type saw. such as the DB mentioned earlier, homie C-series, mono, any of the power products engined saws. be interesting how much, if any, improvement can be realized on the standard design.

I've built a few XL-12s with good gains. I'm gathering parts for a Homelite 650 and 750 to build. Thing is.....I do this for the money........not too many guys willing to pay me to build old iron. :(

Good talking to you today Chuck. :rock:

It looks like Mastermind will meet Chucks 880. :msp_sneaky:

The saw is on the way Dennis. Not your saw but then you didn't specify what saw. :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll call you for my first lesson......what time is good for you?

randy, nice talking with you also sir,
i'll have her packaged up and in the mail tomorrow...
she's reallllll pretty so i hope she don't get no battle scars on the way !!!
we'll talk again soon,,
thanks, chuck

Back