Mastermind MS660R Kills Again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that a lot. I'm working on January 22 right now......7 saws showed up that day. One them was a certain Dolmar....

Obviously a fake. I hear that out west they do much better porting with farrier's tools.

JJ, have you tried any of the ported jugs I sent you yet?

Yep, just got done making a runner out of the XPW jug. With a timing advance and a 385 carb- it's a beast. After I get back from training I'm going to cut logs with it on the Douglas Complex. There's some big wood on those sales.

40"......theres one bigger and a couple magnum white oaks. saws doin well, oils a 32 well. I might go to square chain as the round Oregon been chipping a lot lately.

yup, high side is where you left it. I did have to fatten up the idle just a bit.
I did decrease the amount of gas to 1-3/4 gallons in my mix so its a bit richer. closer to your 32-1.
I don't see any more smoke and all my saws have just as much power in case any one wondered.

Yer a prick randy. Yer still all bent outta shape about that aye bud. Nothing was ever said about your saws not being able to fall tree's. you can bet i'm gonna believe the guy who's cut out east and west rather then someone who has only cut out east. you need to eat a piece of humble pie. Let's not be using any fight'n words now.

Yer a prick randy. Yer still all bent outta shape about that aye bud. Nothing was ever said about your saws not being able to fall tree's. you can bet i'm gonna believe the guy who's cut out east and west rather then someone who has only cut out east. you need to eat a piece of humble pie. Let's not be using any fight'n words now.

Are you 12 years old?

I never once said randy's work was **** and i also never said the porters out west do better work. Just sayed what the loggers here on the very edge of the west coast told me and that i don't wanna pay to have a saw ported. I'd rather learn myself. Randy understands. He's a tough guy on the internets but he's just a care bear offline. :laugh:

Which one is Tupac and who is gonna be Biggie Smalls ????

Latest posts

Back