Masterminded or snellerized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why Snellerized of course. :msp_biggrin:

I'm taking off for a few days.........y'all have fun. :rock:

Have Randy port the intake and Brad port the exhaust......wait a second, that is starting to sound like a gross three some.

cant go wrong either way ,and like said before there are many builders on this site ,and all do a fine job

tlandrum... Wicked work saws.. Terry has the coolest t-shirts and decals. No contest. Oh yeah... and a GTG.

The only ported saw I have was done by a member that just does it because he enjoys it and he builds a strong saw. 2 of the strongest ported saws I have run live with MoparMike.

Can not say but they all look good to me. Some builders have certain things worked out and I think some need more revision. That opinion is soled based on what I see and hear from all around. I have never ran any of their saws. I do hope to get in the big five this year. The shop is still a work in progress. Things are starting to come together nicely. If I had to chose right here, right now I think i would go with MM. The man is so transparent he might be invisible. He never fails to answer any and all questions that are put to him. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Who's ready to step up there game? If your NOT learning everyday your already dead. No favorites for me yet. I will say that we/me are looking at a whole new direction with respect to building a mean work saw.

Brad and Randy, while competitors, are both good, honest folk. I have never heard either bad-mouth the other, and they are both very giving with their time and knowledge. I guarantee that each are driven by the other to get better. I went with Randy because i find him to be in better shape. I've always found spheres to be the best!

My 261 from Randy is the best saw i've used. First I thought it was good then I tried the 361 and realised just how good!. Cutting hard eucalypt and it made it easy even compared to my rebuilt 288xp 8pin/24" and I know how good that is.
from the youtube videos you can't go wrong with either, they both rock!

Just ran my Snellerized 441 in some dry hard cherry that was about 21 inches around. with a 20'' bar and 8 pin sprocket my saw was acting like there was no wood in front of it...

Both them guys have some big huevos.
but guess there are harder ways to make a buck eh?

Some folks could break an anvil in a sandbox, Kudos to them both.

I am going to start my "Wicked Work Saw kit" on my 044-046 Hybrid that Terry just did for me !!
The cylinder is a work of art !!
Thanks agian Terry !!!

Cant go wrong with Terry eithor - puts together an awesome kit with some seriously slick mods !!

Just got my 394 back together first ported saw I've owned I love it

Kenneth

Back