May have legal trouble...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all been had......

attachment.php

:laugh:

Looks like this one will have to wait for another occasion.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xu3hWPqz67Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xu3hWPqz67Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sorry guys, yes it was my annual April Fool's thread, and starting it on April Fool's Eve is allowed under forum rule 3.33.98.
...snip...
Called up windstream today, and they finally have high speed in our area,
hughesnet will be gone tomorrow!!!!!!

Glad you arent headed for the slammer :)
And congrats on the highspeed :( lucky, I dont think itll ever come out this far

Who stocks it?

Where can I get some of this synthetic bar oil?

Now, that is synthetic oil for a chainsaw bar, right?

Or is it oil for a synthetic chainsaw bar?

Happy April 1!

Olyeller

And I was hoping you would end up on the EPA website right next to this guy:

Mauro Valenzuela

Valenzuela was charged in the Southern District of Florida on a multiple count indictment.
Alleged violations include:
Illegal transportation of hazardous materials aboard a commercial aircraft
Making false statements
Conspiracy
Valenzuela was a mechanic for SabreTech. He certified that all cabin oxygen generators had been properly removed and replaced on a ValuJet plane. Valenzuela caused these generators to be delivered and loaded on VALUJET flight 592 without proper markings, capping, packaging and other safety measures. The flight crashed into the Everglades shortly after take-off from Miami International Airport killing all 110 passengers and crew onboard.
Valenzuela fled the country soon after his arraignment. Whereabouts unknown.

Latest posts

Back