Maybe 60cc saws aren't so bad. Ported MS362 inside.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I been singing the 362s praises here for years. :msp_biggrin:

I don't know which ones people have been running that say they suck. The one I've ran has over 100 tanks on it now and has nothing but a MM. It used to blow the socks off my mm'd 361. I can imagine a ported 362 to be a real saw. I like the balance and feel they have too. It's JMO though.

That one looks to be a testimony to what the 362 can really do. Imagine it with the m-tronic. :rock:

Great running saw brad! I still have mine and was going to sell it after the 555 has some tanks thru it . Now i might just keep my 362 and send it out to be ported. trying some tru fuel in the 555 to see if the stumble from idle to full throttle goes away. I think the 100 octane race gas didnt get along with the saw.

Does this one run as good or better as other 362s you've ported Brad?

J/W, thinking maybe leaving the popup/cut squishband part out of the equation makes a difference?

NICE :msp_biggrin:

But some will say that they are not balanced right and you have to long of a bar on it :)

Does this one run as good or better as other 362s you've ported Brad?

J/W, thinking maybe leaving the popup/cut squishband part out of the equation makes a difference?

It's hard to say, but I think this one's stronger. I did put a little different numbers in it. I gave the transfers a little more duration and a little less intake.

Looks good from over here. How much difference in specs between the 361 and 362. Just wondering. It looks like it looses little or nothing in the cut (unless my eyes are fooling me...:msp_unsure:).

60cc , Considered a big saw up here LOL !
That one looks like it's working fine !

considered a big saw where your from. you are right about that. i'm gonna assume you are east of the rocky's. that is a ripper 362 though brad. is that thing the standard model or CM?

considered a big saw where your from. you are right about that. i'm gonna assume you are east of the rocky's. that is a ripper 362 though brad. is that thing the standard model or CM?

This thread was started in 2012 so it is probably standard and not a CM model.

I'm thinking about adding a 362cm to my much loved 036 pro. She's cherry and really rips good with a MM. I'm curious as to how they would compare from someone that has run them both. Stock vs stock and ported vs ported?

i can't speak for the 362 all i have ran is a 310 and 391 up past a 290 and those saws impressed me but more so the 310. and those saws impressed me after a muffler mod and a little bit of chain juggling.

Latest posts

Back