• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn McCulloch 3200 Parts/Repair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Collectors

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For sale is a McCulloch 3200 chainsaw for parts or repair. I was in the process of fixing it and even spent $15 on a replacement choke handle. Now it has a fuel leak and the homemade bar oil reservoir cap broke again. Price is $25 and at that price point I’m losing a little money. Lots of good parts including the recoil and carburetor. If it doesn’t sell I might just get it started one last time and stick it into a tree and leave it for all eternity as a conversation piece, lol. Located in Lincoln County, WI.

Attachments

• IMG_5572.jpeg
    IMG_5572.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5573.jpeg
    IMG_5573.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
For sale is a McCulloch 3200 chainsaw for parts or repair. I was in the process of fixing it and even spent $15 on a replacement choke handle. Now it has a fuel leak and the homemade bar oil reservoir cap broke again. Price is $25 and at that price point I’m losing a little money. Lots of good parts including the recoil and carburetor. If it doesn’t sell I might just get it started one last time and stick it into a tree and leave it for all eternity as a conversation piece, lol. Located in Lincoln County, WI.
Nice saw, I gave one to a members son that was mint. A pretty nice little saw for a younger guy to learn on. Hopefully someone picks it up and does the same.

The saw is no longer available for sale as a whole. I’ll be parting it out on eBay once I start my store. I’ll post the link to my eBay store once I get stuff posted.

Latest posts

Back