McCulloch 8200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas72

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I picked this saw off of craigslist a few weeks back. Still has the original 36" bar and chain. Fellow said it belonged to his friends Dad who passed away. Looks like the saw had barley been used. Never had an old McCulloch that still had the chain brake. I do see some nice improvements on this model that the pm800 does not have. One such improvement is the ability to use tygon fuel line without using the McCulloch kit. It has been a long time since I was able to put fuel in a newly received saw and it run without having to work on it.

I picked this saw off of craigslist a few weeks back. Still has the original 36" bar and chain. Fellow said it belonged to his friends Dad who passed away. Looks like the saw had barley been used. Never had an old McCulloch that still had the chain brake. I do see some nice improvements on this model that the pm800 does not have. One such improvement is the ability to use tygon fuel line without using the McCulloch kit. It has been a long time since I was able to put fuel in a newly received saw and it run without having to work on it.

Very nice saw. Ron

That's a very clean saw! Do you have the specs? I didn't find the 8200 listed on Mike Acres' CSCC.

Pretty much the same as PM 800 except IPL shows a 3 piece crank. Also 3/4 handle bar seems to be universal on these as opposed to the usual full wrap on the other 82cc saws. Ron

if your in the market for a NOS 8200?????

mcculloch chainsaw pro 8200 new

Scott

I'd dearly love it, but I absolutely detonated the budget for the 101s. I have enough left to see my projects through (I hope and as a hedge, my Farmall is for sale). Buying that would mean the monsters languish and that won't happen. Hopefully 1 of the MacHeads here will jump at it.

Back