McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark:

Found your old and very detailed threads and went into the oil system. Very nice pics. Pretty sure I fixed it. The pump was clogged with black sludge. The rest of the tank was very clean. Before I run it, I wanted to remove the clutch to grease the bearing. Does this remove by turning to the right (clockwise)? It has an arrow pointing clockwise. Thanks!

image.jpg

Not saw related but part of the Mcculloch history. These pics were taken at a vintage karting event held at the Sugar River Raceway in Brodhead,WI. this past July. DSC05827.JPG DSC05828.JPG DSC05829.JPG DSC05830.JPG DSC05831.JPG DSC05832.JPG DSC05833.JPG DSC05834.JPG DSC05838.JPG DSC05841.JPG

had a Bug brand kart in the 60's with a clinton a490 on it, class A bushing i believe. later a a mac99 engine came to me and boy did it fly ! now i know why, 160cc. i have a mac 55 engine, removeable head, now that i want to revive, does any one know which of the kart engines this corresponds too ?

I got a power Mac 6 like that but a black handle for $15.00 at the flea market this summer. Still has the original bar and chain and the paint is in about the same condition as the one above. It kind of runs but needs a carb cleaning.

Latest posts

Back