McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the price on this wasn't so rediculous.
d716b3afe38257487dddb112ec0b56e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@El Moobs

I believe he knows where on is for sale.

Many 10 Series saws are missing the serial number tags since quite a few just had them held down with a screw. Some models have the tags attaches with rivets in the back of the air box.

Screw only

IMG_3910.JPG

Rivets in the back of the air box

20170211_171417.jpg

Looks like a good place to rivet the tag, but nothing is there.

DSC00873.JPG

Mark

Josh Roundtree has a saw he was gonna give me I've just had a real lousy past couple weeks with not working thanks to Illinois budget deal that the bad part of having a state supported construction job but it's gonna a look up sorry go bother you with that my bad mine has a manual oiler is it automatic also

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

As noted, the Super 250, 450, and 550 models have an automatic oil pump mounted inside the fuel tank, pulse signal comes directly through the fuel tank. I think the automatic pump parts are the same as the 700, and large Super Series saws like the CP and SP125, etc.

Mark

Attachments

• Super 250 Oil Tank & Oiler.pdf
    292.2 KB · Views: 9
Didn't know that was for automatic oiler knew it was the oiler just didn't think they was auto learn something new everyday

The last time I posted a MAC purchase before it was shipped USPS managed to destroy it, but I'm a slow learner. I purchased a PM800 today for less than $10.00. Also got a cheap off brand. Pictures below.

In addition to being a slow learner I am a bit of a hypocrite. I posted earlier this weekend in another thread supporting a post that we should maintain safe equipment. I've just returned from moving my little tractor back home from our last firewood site. While strapping it to the trailer, I fell through the 2" white oak floor. No immediate sign of injury but my knee now feels a little wonky. Rest of the floor held up long enough to get the tractor home. "Do as I say, not as I do" comes to mind.

Ron

My purchases: PM800.jpg
Stihl.jpg

Josh Roundtree has a saw he was gonna give me I've just had a real lousy past couple weeks with not working thanks to Illinois budget deal that the bad part of having a state supported construction job but it's gonna a look up sorry go bother you with that my bad mine has a manual oiler is it automatic also

There is another 250 listed on KSL that is shared in the Craigslist & eBay thread on the site-that-will-not-be-mentioned.

Nice purchase. You should have called I would have helped you or at least been their to laugh at you.

Brian

It was pretty funny when it happened and is now. Wasn't too funny last night when I couldn't bend my knee without excruciating pain.

Still got to move the truck so you can sell it.

Ron

Latest posts

Back