McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oddly enough

https://www.ebay.com/itm/171295199952?hash=item27e1fd52d0:g:FzsAAOxyBvZTQ9-l
Seems to be a few mac goodies on there at the moment. The nos shorty braked clutch is a bit pricey but would be nice if building a nice saw
Ouchy!, it's good that a few peices show up but its a little bit pricey.
Unless something happens to have some sentimental value, like dear old Dads saw or such.
I feel like there's too many good saws out there in barns and under work benches to be pricing parts that high.

Speaking of projects, mine are gonna be taking a back seat for a month or so as the Ms. Maintenance supervisor got a new job in a couple of towns over so in a terrible housing market we're looking for a different residence.
I promise to do so good ones after the move as I got some much needed parts from Mark H. awhile ago .

Ouchy!, it's good that a few peices show up but its a little bit pricey.
Unless something happens to have some sentimental value, like dear old Dads saw or such.
I feel like there's too many good saws out there in barns and under work benches to be pricing parts that high.

Yeah not cheap at all. Best bet is find them as whole dead or alive saws n build up parts that way

Speaking of projects, mine are gonna be taking a back seat for a month or so as the Ms. Maintenance supervisor got a new job in a couple of towns over so in a terrible housing market we're looking for a different residence.
I promise to do so good ones after the move as I got some much needed parts from Mark H. awhile ago .

House's are stupid expensive here too

Speaking of oddball. I was just given today 3 saws. A mini mac 1 saw, a poulan 25xx lime green saw and one of these, how cute is this thing. Guy was gonna pitch it and i said we dont throw away saws. LolView attachment 981015View attachment 981016

23cc geardrive,made in 1966 thereabouts.With the exception of my Homelite 3100G,its probably the rarest saw in my collection,they dont show up very often.

No i didnt!!

Not joining any other saw clubs. Ive got too many as it is. Ill stick with yellow. Lol
The 4-10 is the only 70 cc model without any form of compression release.

Mark
Guys help me out, I have a Canadian yellow top super 250 and I have my dads black top super 250 it is an original made in 73. Are both 87 ccs?

Back