McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
labans

labans

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
I have something similar and whilst it's OK (apart from the oil line was broken) I wouldn't pay that much for one.
Personally for that money I would go for something more robust and classic if you're after a Mac.
Thanks for all the great responses from everyone.
I'm passing on this unit, but still looking for that small saw to do the limb work.
I would like to find something in the 8-9lb range; that Mac 3200 weighs in at 13lbs without a bar.
Any suggestions on what to look for? How about the new Stihl?

vinnywv
Sorry no live feed...lol. i got some good pictures and videos. Not every step but really fun. I have made it home and now have an 850 cylinder that was an A cylinder, now is a B. It really went well and smooth. Ill be working on it thos evening and tomorrow. Ill shoot some pictures up after i get some pizza! It was sooo much fun.

Yes it is a 2nd gen bridgeport.

Ranger-692

Ranger-692

ArboristSite Member
Hey guys my 10 10S gas filler cap leaks like a sieve even with a new cork o ring in it. Are there alternatives to the cork or just leave it the way it is?

bob kern

bob kern

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Can you elaborate on that? Totally unfamiliar, I’m new. Thanks!
Hey ranger! Common issue I believe. Some of the pros on here might have some info to post that will help. I know there are some YouTube vids on the subject also.
FYI there are a few different kinds that look near identical.

Latest posts