McCulloch manual offer.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian S

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I think this is the best place to post this but if not then mods please move it where it needs to go....

I scanned a copy of this manual
2531943959_7ee29280ea_b.jpg

If you want a copy in .PDF format please PM me your email address. It is a large high quality file full of cool old drawings and photos.

To anyone requesting a copy:

This file is 11mb. I have already had one come back because it was too large to fit in someones inbox. I will see if I can reduce the size and quality OR try to upload it to a host. If anyone out there could host it I could send a copy to them if they can help.

Thanks,
Brian

I'm going to have to tackle this tomorrow, I'm at work now and I don't have this file at home to mess with it. I'll tackle it tomorrow, some people are receiveing the file just fine so you can still PM me and I'll send out any requests in the AM then try to upload it to a server.

Thanks,
Brian

Pay it forward!!! You are a good man!
I received the 3400 parts today. Thanks pardner, I really appreciate it. If the rains that the Weatherliar say are coming, get here Saturday I may try to tear into that old saw.
Mike

Pay it forward!!! You are a good man!
I received the 3400 parts today. Thanks pardner, I really appreciate it. If the rains that the Weatherliar say are coming, get here Saturday I may try to tear into that old saw.
Mike

Good luck with it, I hope the parts end up being put to good use. Enjoy degunking that tank! Both the fuel and oil tank were full of sludge on the original saw I bought, the oil pump was completely rotted out inside because it was full of filthy oil and water!

A headsup....I tried the yousendit link to check out :Eye: the Mac manual (more out of curosity than need as I don't own any Macs), & it says the maximum number of downloads limit has been reached.

Oh for petes sake, no good deed goes unpunished!

I have to put my kids to bed so I'll try to do something with this tomorrow!

Mac 110 manual!?!?!?

Do you still Email copys of the manual for the Mac 110 ???? Thanks for your time!!

speaking of files on servers can anyone tell me where i can get a server that has unlimited space on megabytes of ram disk space so i can upload my files pdf files to that server so i can have ipls for folks to view if the need ever arises ?

thanks
calvin

Last edited:
The way I get arond the file size without having to subscribe to a document hosting site is to scan a document in 25 page increments if it is a black and white document, or 12-15 pages if it is a color scan. I have a copy of the same manual that was sent to me so I could scan it in sections, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
If I scan this one, the quality would not be as high as it would be if the original doc were scanned in parts. I will get it done sometime this week, though.

Back