McCulloch Mini and Small CC Chainsaw's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's fresh. I'll try to find a repair/maintainence manual some where. As soon as I get the damn thing running normally I'm dumping it for 50.00 to break even pretty. And be done with it.

ps Last but not least thank you for the pointers. I hope to get her done over the weekend.

What saw do you have that is 39cc's anyway?

nope, don't think so. If I get to it, I snap a pic of the stuff. I'm thinking of hiding it in Aaron's truck.

I KNEW there was a reason why I had the odd urge to check Dennis' PITA Little Yeller Chainsaw thread. Rest assured that I'll closely inspect my truck before driving off (and plan to park behind you so you cannot leave BEFORE said inspection). I'll be watching you closely brother.:msp_sneaky:

You and Fraser are looking to stay at the park correct? I've put a bug in the right people's ears to facilitate 'comped' camping fees for you fellows since you're going to be long distance park volunteers. Need to double check with Bob to see if he's coming too. Gotta do that tonight.:cheers:

I KNEW there was a reason why I had the odd urge to check Dennis' PITA Little Yeller Chainsaw thread. Rest assured that I'll closely inspect my truck before driving off (and plan to park behind you so you cannot leave BEFORE said inspection). I'll be watching you closely brother.:msp_sneaky:

You and Fraser are looking to stay at the park correct? I've put a bug in the right people's ears to facilitate 'comped' camping fees for you fellows since you're going to be long distance park volunteers. Need to double check with Bob to see if he's coming too. Gotta do that tonight.:cheers:

Dont lie, we know you like the lil yellow ####ers:laugh:

What saw do you have that is 39cc's anyway?
It's a McCulloch. Here's the photo of it. It's really a 42cc so says the info sticker on the back of the saw. The saw's has seen very little cutting time. the bar and chain are prettymuch new. the bar has a few scratches in the paint. There are a few on the bottom from laying it down on concete blocks I assume. That's where it was sitting when I bought it. Here's some photos.

It's a McCulloch. Here's the photo of it. It's really a 42cc so says the info sticker on the back of the saw. The saw's has seen very little cutting time. the bar and chain are prettymuch new. the bar has a few scratches in the paint. There are a few on the bottom from laying it down on concete blocks I assume. That's where it was sitting when I bought it. Here's some photos.

Ahhh that's really a late model, not sure if that's husqvarna based yet or prior too.

TWO THINGS:

why is the site half in Swedish, today?

I have a 2116AV with an oiler that doesn't work. Will I have to replace the oiler pump? If so, where do I find parts?

Correction: the Swedish appears only when I use Chrome for iMac; not there with Safari or Firefox...

Last edited:
TWO THINGS:

why is the site half in Swedish, today?

I have a 2116AV with an oiler that doesn't work. Will I have to replace the oiler pump? If so, where do I find parts?

Correction: the Swedish appears only when I use Chrome for iMac; not there with Safari or Firefox...

Most likely the oil pick up line rotted. Is oil pooling in the plastic case?

Back