• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCulloch Mini Mac 35

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennyPete

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was driving home the other night and noticed an elderly neighbor out in her yard trying to trim a limb off a tree with a hand saw. I grabbed my little 200T and walked down there to offer her a hand. She was babysitting her great grandson and he was trying to climb the trees in the yard, snapping the lower branches in the process. Ended up trimming a few trees in her yard and helping her thin the dead stuff out of her rhododendron.

Anyways, she tried to pay me but I refused. She gave me a call yesterday and said there was an old chainsaw out in her shed that she wanted to give me. It belonged to her husband and she wanted it to go to a good home.

It's an old McCulloch Mini Mac 35. Has the original case and literature inside it. Shows little wear. Has spark and compression and will pop on ether, but it needs carb work to run again.

Is there anyone out there who wants to give this a good home? I know they're not worth much, but anything I get from this saw I'm going to give to the lady. Located in Transfer PA, prefer to meet someone but I will ship it.

IMG_20160729_132221.jpg IMG_20160729_132241.jpg IMG_20160729_132245.jpg IMG_20160729_132252.jpg

Latest posts

Back