Mcculloch model 35

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience working on this model of saw I'm a Mac collector and just received this saw but I don't know how the carburetion side of it operates I've been doing some tinkering with it trying to learn. Any knowledge will be well received thanks

Those are odd saws. IIRC it uses a large fuel diaphragm that is NLA. I got mine to run but decided it wasn't much fun to cut with. I like to just look at it much better.

Those are odd saws. IIRC it uses a large fuel diaphragm that is NLA. I got mine to run but decided it wasn't much fun to cut with. I like to just look at it much better.
Mines pretty poor condition but it was free so I'm gonna try my hardest to make it run but I have this bad feeling itll end up as a wall hanger only

They look intimidating to work on but once you learn a bit they are not all that difficult. Amazing lot of parts still out there for saws that haven't been built for almost 60 years.

Full range of attachments as well, way ahead of their time in thinking.

Mark
I've actually been looking at pictures of their attachments and I think they're super neat

Latest posts

Back