McCulloch Pro Mac 1000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ProMac1000

ProMac1000

ArboristSite Lurker
I have a McCulloch Pro Mac 1000 that that I still like to run from time to time instead of my newer saws. The saw runs great and cuts great. The L, H jets and idle are set correctly but has some chain creep at idle so I'm figuring the clutch spring is a bit weak after 20+ years or the needle bearing has some drag to it. I have a new drum and bearing and would like to find a clutch for a 1000 or Partner P100? It would be great to just replace the entire clutch and drum while its apart. Thanks.

lawnmowertech37

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a McCulloch Pro Mac 1000 that that I still like to run from time to time instead of my newer saws. The saw runs great and cuts great. The L, H jets and idle are set correctly but has some chain creep at idle so I'm figuring the clutch spring is a bit weak after 20+ years or the needle bearing has some drag to it. I have a new drum and bearing and would like to find a clutch for a 1000 or Partner P100? It would be great to just replace the entire clutch and drum while its apart. Thanks.

part # clutch is a 32120
i will check if i have one i am not sure though

lawnmowertech37

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
part # 32106 this week on my list of things to do is get all the parts in boxes inventoried out so i can post part #s and reduce the prices to $ 0.99 cents per part hope quantity wise will be over 6000 pieces this will include mac parts some mac parts that are no where to be found the reason i say this is chances are i may find them springs in a box do you know if these part #s ever superceded ?

calvin