McCullock Powermac 6

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splittah

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is a Mccullock powermac 6 saw that was my father-in-law's before he passed away, I have had this running, it runs really good.

I would be interested in any info I can find for this saw also. I have managed to find a manual for it but the quality was very poor to the point you really can't read much.

Here are a few pics of this one..

McCullockPowermac6007.jpg

McCullockPowermac6004.jpg

McCullockPowermac6002.jpg

Thanks! :cheers:

also i am expecting a CD that has all the McCulloch info on there it may take a week or two to get here all the way from aussie land i will be able to look up parts for anyone that has a mcculloch

thanks
calvin
also to add to note Homelite owners we just got in a big shipment of new Homelite chainsaw and snowblower parts today it will take me awhile to get thru the stuff with pictures etc. so if anyone needs something just ask me

oh im sorry to hear about your Father in law i will keep you in my prayers

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

This is a Mccullock powermac 6 saw that was my father-in-law's before he passed away, I have had this running, it runs really good.

I would be interested in any info I can find for this saw also. I have managed to find a manual for it but the quality was very poor to the point you really can't read much.

Here are a few pics of this one..

:

That is a nice saw you have...:clap:

Nice little saws when running, but a royal PIA to work on when not. Yours looks to be in excellent condition.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back