Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do only 5 more of the 07 version, after this, this damn thread can die.

The deal is, if you get a cd, you must make and send out 2 copies.

I was hoping it would keep going, but I was wrong, eh????

I have some '07 copies for anyone who wants them, to give fish a break. PM me your address.

Nardoo

I will do only 5 more of the 07 version, after this, this damn thread can die.

The deal is, if you get a cd, you must make and send out 2 copies.

I was hoping it would keep going, but I was wrong, eh????

hey fish,
thanks for all you have done with this thread.
there are some people you just can't help, i suppose.

please understand that sometimes people can't follow simple instructions. i posted that i had copies ready to go and to simply PM me. several people posted right under my post that they needed copies..... o.k.........
i got no PM. eventually i sent my final copy to a guy i traded parts with. i had to ask him if he wanted it.

while i understand your frustration that nobody is helping, i have no sympathy for people too lazy to send a damned PM so we don't have to go over the thread and ask every one of them if someone sent them a copy already.

to those interested in trying your luck with the dreaded 09 version, i have two copies ready to go. PM me if you wanna try it out.
if you are not very computer savvy then 09 is not for you.

Is there an earlier version out there than '07?

What's the earliest version of mediacat out there? I'd like to get a copy of one that has the 0XX series shop manuals in it, if there is such an animal.

I've dug out my '07 copy again and will burn a few. I'll have to go buy more mailers before I send any out though. I'll post when I have some ready to go out the door.:)

Haven't had any time to try to "fix" the '09 version. That will have to wait for a rainy day. Hey Ronco, did you have any luck with the registry tracker software?

OK, Medai Cats on their way to:
-kaukaz
-Hddnis
-ironman_gq
Might take a week or so from Australia. Don't forget to set you computer's clock back to Jan, '07.

Thanks
Allan

Well guys, I have been trying to burn some copies, but my original seems to
be screwed up. I have it on a couple of my computers, so I don't need another copy, but can someone hookup the few guys I promised to send
a copy to?
I will delete some p.m.s, and tell them I can't get them a copy, I will tell them to p.m. the guys here on the thread.

Thanks.

I think it was that damn flywheel that killed it.....

to those interested in trying your luck with the dreaded 09 version, i have two copies ready to go. PM me if you wanna try it out.
if you are not very computer savvy then 09 is not for you.

I'll pick up the rear of the chain on the 2009.
Haven't followed this thread in a while but it seems like there are several loose ends and it always comes back to fish.
Not cool.
Let's get it together again, shall we.
:clap::clap::clap:

'07 mediacat

Picked up more mailers. PM me if you want an '07 copy.

Ok, I sent out CD's to Ironman-gq, kaukazz and Hddnis some weeks ago. Mr kaukazz received his but I have not heard from Ironman-gq or Hddnis.
Have you guys not received then or forgotten your manners?
Nardoo

gee_dubya75 - I posted yours today. Hope you enjoy it.

Nardoo

Wouldn't this make a "NICE" sticky??????????
Sure would.

Why isnt it?

I dont think I could stand working on a saw and not having the IPL available. So much easier to call the dealer and tell them what parts you need.

It was a sticky a while back wasnt it Fish?

Mediacat Equivelant

Does anybody know if John Deere has Mediacat, Service Manual or IPL equivelants? If so, I need any or all of the above for a John Deere CS81.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back