Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tried using the 07 version and setting the clock to feb 07 and it says it has expired and to load new version?? i treid loading it 3 times and the repair to no avail??? I just moved and dont have internet hooked up yet so i have not gotten on here much at all lately i need to get the internet up and running.

Did ya try setting the date back earlier.

i tried using the 07 version and setting the clock to feb 07 and it says it has expired and to load new version?? i treid loading it 3 times and the repair to no avail??? I just moved and dont have internet hooked up yet so i have not gotten on here much at all lately i need to get the internet up and running.

You can't load the '07 version after you had the '09 version installed unless you do a system restore to a earlier date than the '09 install date. This software makes windows registry changes and "knows" when to crap out.

Restore, change the system date to 2/07, then install the '07 version.
OR
Keep running the '09 version but watch the date and keep ahead of it by a good margin. I'm running the '10 version with my system date set to 3/09, no problem.

I could use an '09 copy preferably but won't say no to an '07!

Thankssssss!

You need to go back and send a p.m. to the 2 guys that say they have extra
copies ready to go. The problem I have found with the newer dvd versions
is that I cannot copy them, I do not know if anyone has figured it out yet.

I Want One!!

Hello, new subscriber here, and just found this thread.....I would like one if still available.....let me know what to do............looks a bit outdated, not sure if still available.

Gregg

2 Copies of 07 version ready to go!

Hello, new subscriber here, and just found this thread.....I would like one if still available.....let me know what to do............looks a bit outdated, not sure if still available.

Gregg

Hello all, I have received my 07 version and have copied it twice. Please PM and give me your name and address and I can mail a copy to you. First 2 goes first! Thanks again!

Gregg

One Copy Left

Hello all, I have received my 07 version and have copied it twice. Please PM and give me your name and address and I can mail a copy to you. First 2 goes first! Thanks again!

Gregg

Congrats to Litefoot, he is going to be getting one copy of the 07 version! One copy left, who's it going to be??
:biggrinbounce2:

P.S.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

Last edited:
My two copies are gone

Well I have done my part. Two people have got ahold of me to mail them copies of the 07 version of Mediacat.

Congrats to:

Litefoot and ttyR2

I will be mailing them my copies on 11/26/2010. So once they have made copies hopefully they will let everyone know copies are available!!
The system works so keep up the chain!!

Thanks to all!!

Id like one, will gladly burn and send to a few more people!

doesnt really bother me that they sell online, im the mechanic, i get paid my cushy salary whether we sell or not, which we actually do pretty well at for only being open for 2 months. i think it outweighs the fact that stihl is a hell of a company to try and deal with. stihl dealers may as well pay a guy to sit on the phone with them all day trying to straighten stuff out. just my opinion. all my dealings with them have been bad. the rep was an #######, the guy above him was an #######, the phone line people are retarded #######s...ill take the loss in sales not to have to deal with #######s all day long. Plus personally i think husqvarna has a better saw. THATS MY OPINION. im sure ill catch alot of #### for saying that but i really dont care, ill rep husky till i die of old age or one of my stihls chain breaks fail and i cut my head off.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Everyone has there opinions ;) Im entitled to mine, as you are yours

Yes sir, but I try to have some manners, it's easy to talk BS and call
people names behind their backs.

IMO you think everyone else is the dumb one, Maybe as you get older..........

Yes sir, but I try to have some manners, it's easy to talk BS and call
people names behind their backs.

IMO you think everyone else is the dumb one, Maybe as you get older..........

Im not here to argue maturity with someone that thinks they are wise due to there age. Im here to talk saws and business. If you dont like the way i talk business, dont talk to me. Pretty simple.

Im not here to argue maturity with someone that thinks they are wise due to there age. Im here to talk saws and business. If you dont like the way i talk business, dont talk to me. Pretty simple.

I have read his and your post in both threads,

Seems you started slinging BS first.

If you came here to show your smarts, you are doing a bang up job!

TT

I have read his and your post in both threads,

Seems you started slinging BS first.

If you came here to show your smarts, you are doing a bang up job!

TT

Seems Stihl guys side with Stihl guys =( its sad that someone can cling to a name so tightly they dont realize a better product when it comes out.

Latest posts

Back