Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems Stihl guys side with Stihl guys =( its sad that someone can cling to a name so tightly they dont realize a better product when it comes out.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Here is a very poor pic of my mediacat cd/dvds after my wife and daughter
cleaned house, and they "straightened" up my computer/e-bay room as well.

I know the pic is poor, but sitting atop my cd's is a Stihl 041 flywheel, with the full ring of strong inner magnets.

So needless to say, I need to get a copy back of the mediacat 2007, if someone could hook me up...

I will make copies and send 2 back out!!!!

Let me know, thanks.

How'd the flywheel damage the disks? The magnets won't do anything to a CD. Did the disks get warped or something?

Here is a very poor pic of my mediacat cd/dvds after my wife and daughter
cleaned house, and they "straightened" up my computer/e-bay room as well.

I know the pic is poor, but sitting atop my cd's is a Stihl 041 flywheel, with the full ring of strong inner magnets.

So needless to say, I need to get a copy back of the mediacat 2007, if someone could hook me up...

I will make copies and send 2 back out!!!!

Let me know, thanks.

I'd send ya a copy Fish, but I don't ship to the USA, its a Hassle!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I'd send ya a copy Fish, but I don't ship to the USA, its a Hassle!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Yes, all of those cd's I sent up there, it really chafed my shorts!!!!!!

2 little innocent threads, one little beer observation, and our continent is
on the verge of WAR!!!!!!!!!

You had to wait until Bush was gone, of course, to try such a blatant move!!!!

how can I get a copy, I'd be happy to make copys and send them out also , Is the time date thing a problem still? thanks

Yes, all of those cd's I sent up there, it really chafed my shorts!!!!!!

2 little innocent threads, one little beer observation, and our continent is
on the verge of WAR!!!!!!!!!

You had to wait until Bush was gone, of course, to try such a blatant move!!!!

ha ha. Now you just made a big mistake making this political as well. Bush Obama?? hmmm

first and last bump of the year

I've sent out copies to at least 17 members. Bumping this thread for the last time. This hasn't taken off like Fish expected. If a '10 copy surfaces I might reconsider my abandonment.

P.S. Fish, did you get the help that you were looking for?

Yes, I am back in good copies again, thanks to everyone.

Yes, is a shame it won't perpetuate itself. My copying computer is down at the
moment, one of you guys next in line hook up Braintree?

The last 3 guys that I have taken care of:
Braintree
dp0350
Firetruck4u

See if one of these guys can help you

Thanks a bunch K, I Can copy a few and send them out , just pm me and might I say it's really cool, too bad it doesn't have prices so I can see how bad the local dealer is taking me . lol Oh, and for the non computer people like me you have to have disc in drive when in use.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch K, I Can copy a few and send them out , just pm me and might I say it's really cool, too bad it doesn't have prices so I can see how bad the local dealer is taking me . lol Oh, and for the non computer people like me you have to have disc in drive when in use.

it does display the prices but it wouldnt matter anyway cause cost and msrp varies from dist. to dist. and dealer to dealer.

Do you Need a copy??

Hello,If some one could send me a copy,I'll make my share of copy.Thank,Paul

Braintree,
Did you ever get a copy?? I have sent copies to my 2 people but it looks like they haven't sent there copies, i can make you a copy and send it to you. Please PM and give me your address.

Latest posts

Back