Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the Northeast with a copy to send out? PM me and I will send you my info.

Thank you in advance,
-G

Marstons Mills, MA

Edit: Added many thanks.

Last edited:
I could use a copy. I am not sure how well this puter will copy but I have a friend that can if I can't.

Good man, Rory. Restores my faith in the effort!

So does anyone have a 2013 catalog they'd be willing to share? If ya don't know it yet, you can just add new catalogs to the perpetual versions you have without having to install the whole program again.

Maybe that'd be a way to set up a torrent site for spreading this around without having to sweat the copyright stuff? Just a thought...

Anyway, we seem to have gained some new momentum, Fish.

Yay!

You guys complete me.................................................................

Sniff................................................................................................................................

I need to digress..............................................................................................

I got my copy from Kpakland. Great guy!! I am out of town for work for a bit but if someone needs a copy I will get some burned off asap when I get back(not sure yet when that will be)

Got mine---Thanks confused8122, and Fish!!!

Installed and working, now just learning how to copy without the nasty message FILE CANNOT BE COPIED (or something like that). When I get it figured out will post for the next lucky's to keep the chain go'in.

Back