member TBONE,,,,hospital,critical..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon you have to get back home!!!!, who is on garden guard duty!! , glad to see you are getting better!

It's 4:30 in the morning here and I'm gettin' sleepy, gonna go home and go nitey-nite. I must confess, I don't pray much, but when I get home tonight I will be asking for this good man's recovery. I have never met or talked to John, but after tonight's visit on AS, I can picture a man that would be a good friend. Get well soon, TBONE.

It's 4:30 in the morning here and I'm gettin' sleepy, gonna go home and go nitey-nite. I must confess, I don't pray much, but when I get home tonight I will be asking for this good man's recovery. I have never met or talked to John, but after tonight's visit on AS, I can picture a man that would be a good friend. Get well soon, TBONE.

You picture right. T bone has always impressed me as man that whoever is fortunate enough to cross his path is going to be a good friend and then some.

T-Bone !! Time to get up Buddy !!
AS's post count has dropped way down below the chart...............
Prayers up for you and family.

ah!! finally found this thread. knew it was here but.....
john, been prayin for your full recovery. was saddened when i heard about your ordeal. sounds like the docs are doing what they can and so is the Healer. now you gotta cooperate. don't be takin no swings at the medical staff or they might forget to empty your pee bag. waitin on a good report and your first post from being away. c'mon man. git yer butt up. course you don't hafta worry bout yer garden cause all the neighborhood critters have been tending that for ya so alls ya gotta worry about is gettin well. long or short road back it all starts with will power. go for it bud. you are sorely missed here. when you come back on the world will have regained its balance.

Last edited:
Update

Talked to Mrs. Slug 3pm today.

Dr. says not out of the woods yet ..

They let him breath on his own for 45 min then back on the respirator.

no regression but progres is slow.

They are trying to lessen the sedation so he can come to and be awake and realize what is going on without fighting them.
as it is now he is completelly out of it.
We were all hoping for faster recovery but as his wife said he will be there awhile. :(

I called the hospital and this is the AD they gave me.
Ad for get well cards.

Genesis health care
800 forest ave.
zanesville oh.
for patient.
John King
critical care unit

Hell he's a "SLUG" of course he's gonna take his merry ol' time.

Thanks for the update Ron !!

Thanks for the updates. I'm pretty familiar with intensive care and pneumonia, the better half at my house has been through two separate week long plus events. Her sister also had a week long intensive care visit and it was enough to make both of them give up tobacco. Don't know what Tbone's case is and it's not my business, just giving you some idea of what it's about. My sister (nurse) visited on the first trip to intensive care and she gave me the big eyed look when looking at the pile of white bottles used to induce coma----she said that's what made Michael Jackson sleep.

Tbone obviously has quite a few friends here, hope you have some idea just how serious this is. Let's hope he starts getting better, he sounds like a scrapper and that's good.

Hoping for a full recovery!!!

We were all hoping for faster recovery, but as his wife said he will be there awhile. :(

We all need to understand that it's gonna be a while before John is his ol' TBONE self again as the recovery process evolves.

Can't be expectin' him to be jumpin' right back into things here just because that's what we'd all obviously like to see as soon as he gets to a keyboard again.

Gonna take some time, gang. I've watched a loved one go through similar circumstances and the progress is very slow. We need to be patient and stay vigilant with our positive energy and encouragement.... and see this through without expectations beyond the hopes we all have for John and family right now.

And if there was ever a deserving cause for a benefit here on AS?

Well...

We all need to understand that it's gonna be a while before John is his ol' TBONE self again as the recovery process evolves.

Can't be expectin' him to be jumpin' right back into things here just because that's what we'd all obviously like to see as soon as he gets to a keyboard again.

Gonna take some time, gang. I've watched a loved one go through similar circumstances and the progress is very slow. We need to be patient and stay vigilant with our positive energy and encouragement.... and see this through without expectations beyond the hopes we all have for John and family right now.

And if there was ever a deserving cause for a benefit here on AS?

Well...

Very good post..
hard to believe it's been almost ten days our buddy John has been unconscious in a hospital bed .. :(

A benefit ???
John has always been a giver not a taker so i dont know how that would go ??

Let me speak to his wife about a benefit type of thing before it get's started.
thinking maybe something along the line of a porting job on a saw would make him smile when he is able..
one of the saws he has already might be nice ?
what you all think ??

Latest posts

Back