Merry Christ-mas!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTreeSpyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Every year at this joyous season, i am more care-full about not getting injured/bloodily frickin'massacred; as to be so concerned about not ruining many Christmases to come for my family! Such a thing can devastate those around you for many years. So with this extra weight i march again in against the odds, even more care-full these days.

Then as the new year comes around right after, i seek to begin it with that newer, heightened awareness and practices, seeing no sense in just casting them off aside once gathered. So the evolution continues, seeking better.

So i bade thee, to do the same, especially this time of year!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year (yeah, yeah...........) aaaaaaand be safe! (Yes, even JP!:eek: )

-KC

JP is back at the motel. He and Oxman are splitting a room, but I'm crashing in Guy's spare room. The upside to this is that I have access to a 'puter! :D
I'll pass along your good wishes tomorrow before we start working.
Thanks, Ken. Merry Christmas to you also, Sir. And to everyone else here. Thank All of you for everything I've learned here in the last year and a half. And for passing along pearls of wisdom to help all of us work at what we love, while working a little smarter and a little safer. :angel:

Latest posts

Back