Merry christmas to all on arbor site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a good Christmas and got to spend quality time with their families.
We had family over the weekend, so today it's just me and the warden.
I'm getting ready to go out and cut some wood. The weather is perfect, high 20's and dry.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable holiday.

Best,
Steve

Same to you! Wet and rainy here today, waiting on round two to blow through around midnight. Thats the front that has the nasty storms associated with it. Already been a few or several F1s blow through the southland today.

Sure is cozy in here now, burning some big chunker yule log pieces I have been toasting in here for a ew weeks now behind the stove.

A little Merry Christmas rep to all present. Well, except Zogger. I guess his rep bucket is full, 'cause mine got rejected. Glad you're having a good one, Zog.

Merry Christmas to everyone! 23 days till I have my wood burning stove installed :rockn:

What's the hold up? :msp_smile:
Hope you've got a good stash of well seasoned hardwood for your first test. Pics required. ;o)

Oh, and welcome to AS.

What's the hold up? :msp_smile:
Hope you've got a good stash of well seasoned hardwood for your first test. Pics required. ;o)

Oh, and welcome to AS.

:laugh: Already been waiting a month for the install, guess they are booked till mid Jan. I'm all about the DIY, but when it came to insurance and burning my house down I went with the installer. Shame, $205 just for the permit from the building code dept. Crooks!
So I have a cord of 10 month old cherry that should burn just fine for now. Lots of other mixed wood I have scrounged too, just will have to really wait till next year to be sure. As much as it pains me, I might have to opt to buy some wood for this year. Scrounge for next year. Thanks for the welcome and all the great advice on this forum, has helped me a lot this past month :cool2:

Back