Metal Fab 8A Chimney pipe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amscontr

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
We come across 6 new 24" sections of Metal Fab 8" Class A pipe in an attic of a garage. We contacted the manufacture and they said they no longer make it and it will not interlock with any of their newer stuff. I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of Metal fab 8A pipe which I'm told might be 20 years old. It has a stainless inner pipe a stainless center pipe and a galvanized outer pipe.
Our thing is trying to save a few $$$ and was trying to find an adaptable roofcap and any other parts that might work. Ihave spent a few hours doing some research on the net and not much luck.
Thanks in adavnce for any suggestions or ideas!

We come across 6 new 24" sections of Metal Fab 8" Class A pipe in an attic of a garage. We contacted the manufacture and they said they no longer make it and it will not interlock with any of their newer stuff. I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of Metal fab 8A pipe which I'm told might be 20 years old. It has a stainless inner pipe a stainless center pipe and a galvanized outer pipe.
Our thing is trying to save a few $$$ and was trying to find an adaptable roofcap and any other parts that might work. Ihave spent a few hours doing some research on the net and not much luck.
Thanks in adavnce for any suggestions or ideas!

try this site and call them too...I think you need a second opnion...I'll bet they still make it...I have a house that is about 25 yrs old...I have lived here about 13 yrs and just found a metalbestos class a brand new and capped off for all the yrs...i save at lease 1500 bucks...here is the site http://www.ventingpipe.com/ good luck...DW :givebeer:

Latest posts

Back