Michigander roll call

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Born and still surviving (I think) in S.E michigan. Home is now Rochester Hills but prefer the North west country of Oceana County. Have a small "cabin" and 100+ acres of mixed hardwoods. Large wind blow down trees are cut and sawmilled, the rest is all firewood for sale and cabin heat.:chainsaw: Our property and surrounding area was once owned by a day long US President way back long ago, NO kidding!

Currently buying a house in Allegan. Closes on the 31st of January :clap: Time to get out of the PNW and go somewhere with seasons :laugh:

Really my girl and I are ready to buy our first house and simply can't out here near Seattle because of housing costs.

Well I do not live in Michigan nor was I born there. I did have an aunt & uncle who had a farm in Paw Paw. Throughout the 60's up to 1970 my late brother and I would spend a couple of weeks each summer with my relatives. I loved it there. They had a couple of horses and a 1944 Ford Ferguson tractor we could ride. Shoot our BB guns until we ran out of BB's. I think Michigan has the largest blue berries in the world too. It used to be a joke in our family that you knew you were in Michigan when the cars on the highway would blow right by you like you were sitting still. Toured the Kellogg's plant in Battle Creek a couple of times. I wonder if that is why Kellogg's is my favorite cereal company? Michigan gave me my love for the outdoors and for the wide open life style of country living. Good memories and good times.

Vince :cheers:

Hi. Who's in or near MI, especially the South and Southwest?

count me in live just outside of the town of ithaca which is located about 45 miles north of lansing michigan. born and raised on dairy/cash crop farm and live 3 miles from where i grew up and love it in the country one problem the farms keep loading up the fields with cow crap every day smells great my wife complains everyday and dont realy care much for the cow crap.
365 special 99 model year 353 e tech 257 model year 97 husqvarnas and an 020t stihl sold off all of my other saws and bought these.

:chainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back