MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4eqy5e3u.jpg
this baby will move some logs!!
USED to be one like it, [much bigger],,at antique acres north of cedar falls iowa..when back to the original owners, in nw iowa,and no longer in use....talk about horse pressure!!!! except it was pulling a 12 bottom!!!

USED to be one like it, [much bigger],,at antique acres north of cedar falls iowa..when back to the original owners, in nw iowa,and no longer in use....talk about horse pressure!!!! except it was pulling a 12 bottom!!!
Oly, that IS the one from antique acres now in Osage Iowa where it runs every year pulling 14 bottom plow. I go to that show in August every year!!

a4aruzu6.jpg
the fiskars do break,didn't over reach either. Just sunk it into knotty oak!
Is this the one that we thumped a few times at the fall GTG? We may have weakened it a little bit as I recall a couple of us over shot the log and rattled our hand a few times:chop::eek:

Taking orders now.....

I am now taking orders for the fancy new shirt for what's sure to be a phenomenal GTG! Here's a pic of the design for the front of the shirt:

vebe6umy.jpg

I am waiting for final cost, but it will be between $12 & &15 per shirt. I'll post pricing once I have a for sure.
If you wish to obtain one of these special edition shirts, please pm me or email me your requirements-
1) how many
2) what size(s)
3) pick up or shipped.

If you want a shirt shipped to you, please provide your address as well. (shipping will be a minimum of $3, buy I will quote you indeed I have the other info)

Once I've captured your info, I will respond to you with a confirmation.

Sent from north of hwy 8

Taking orders now.....

I am now taking orders for the fancy new shirt for what's sure to be a phenomenal GTG! Here's a pic of the design for the front of the shirt:

vebe6umy.jpg

I am waiting for final cost, but it will be between $12 & &15 per shirt. I'll post pricing once I have a for sure.
If you wish to obtain one of these special edition shirts, please pm me or email me your requirements-
1) how many
2) what size(s)
3) pick up or shipped.

If you want a shirt shipped to you, please provide your address as well. (shipping will be a minimum of $3, buy I will quote you indeed I have the other info)

Once I've captured your info, I will respond to you with a confirmation.

Sent from north of hwy 8

I knew I forgot something...
1) how many
2) what size(s)
3) color preference
4) pick up or shipped.

Oly, that IS the one from antique acres now in Osage Iowa where it runs every year pulling 14 bottom plow. I go to that show in August every year!!
wwwwwwell blow me down!! Id seen it plowing,,when it was at antique acres...friend of mine,,is on the board there,,and said it when into hibernation, but his memory:D...............

IS anyone interested in skip or semi skip chain for their longer bars?

I am probably going to make a chain order before the GTG and would like to know if there is interest in me bringing some rolls to make loops for ya'll.

Right now it looks like 0.25-0.28 cents a link to spin them up. Same price as bailey's with no shipping cost. It might be cheaper too depending on the size of the order.

404 063?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Maybe but more likely 3/8 050 or 3/8 063. More and more guys are running nothing but 3/8 and it's easier to sell a 100' rolll of 3/8 quicker.

I actually wanted to get 50ft of all three but they only come in 25' and 100'... 25' only make 3-4 long chains so it's almost worthless buying that unless it's just for me.

Latest posts

Back