Mike Acres sight gone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I've got this backwards.... but doesn't anyone think it's weird that the OP happened to dig up an old thread and he just happens to be right about the site going down this weekend?

I suppose the OP could have just done search after finding Mike's site down.

Hi Mike, I first saw your book at Mac's Fireweed Books in Whitehorse Yukon, but I never bought it cause I wanted a signed copy.
Gypo

You guys should swap signed articles. John, you could give Mike a signed copy of that world-famous photo of you hiding behind that MS-880. Mike could use it to illustrate that model on his site. That is truly a classic. :D

Has anyone else notice that Mike Acres site is not up?? Can anyone get a message to him that his site is down.

That will sneak up on ya sometimes... Every so often an "oldie" gets dredged up from the bottom... :)

Gary

yup...I should know better now, being on the net boards for nearly 9 years now, but in my haste and enthusiasm, I still find myself forgetting to look at post dates sometimes...

Does any one know the new address for Mikes site? I have no idea. No links work, and it's already tuesday.

I also noticed the site down. Just was trying to look for Mall Scratcher info. Nothing to get worked up about, I'm sure it will be up soon.

Thanks Mike for a great site! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mike,

I'm a little confused. Why don't you register a domain name, i.e. www.MikeAcres.com? That domain name is available. That way you would always have the same domain name no matter what hosting company you use.

I have a small hosting company and I am a domain registrar. I can get the domain name reserved for you if you want. I can even host your website if you want as well. PM me if you want to find out more.

Cheers

I'd take him up on that offer!!

Back