Mike Acres sight gone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, I think im going to pull what bit of hair I have out. Didnt realize how much I was on Acres till I couldnt get on it. Thanks for the site, it has come in handy numerous times.

Digging up the past.

Hey guys, Sorry about digging this one up, I did a search on the site being down and this came up and i never checked the date. Still, No joy on getting on the site. Hope it's nothing serious. Must have taken a while to compile all that info. (Tip of the hat:) I'm no logger or arborist, but I cut firewood and am a pretty good wrench. Been buying, selling, and goin through saws for a couple years. Fun stuff. Way to many saws to list, but a few highlights would be 3 Mac BP-1's,MAc 2 man, Mall, 044's & 440's 076s, 075's, 056's, 31&32's, 026,029,038's, 084's, 020's, Husky 266se, Jonsored 830, etc. etc. etc.
Wild to see how they evolved through the years. Still have a soft spot for some of the earlier big displacement saws, though I don't blame anyone for not wanting to CARRY them!? Probably be thinning the herd a little and will keep an 046 and something a little smaller. Anyway, Great site and look forward to talkin to you guys. Nice to know there's help out there if needed:D

Hey guys, Sorry about digging this one up, I did a search on the site being down and this came up and i never checked the date. Still, No joy on getting on the site. Hope it's nothing serious. Must have taken a while to compile all that info. (Tip of the hat:) I'm no logger or arborist, but I cut firewood and am a pretty good wrench. Been buying, selling, and goin through saws for a couple years. Fun stuff. Way to many saws to list, but a few highlights would be 3 Mac BP-1's,MAc 2 man, Mall, 044's & 440's 076s, 075's, 056's, 31&32's, 026,029,038's, 084's, 020's, Husky 266se, Jonsored 830, etc. etc. etc.
Wild to see how they evolved through the years. Still have a soft spot for some of the earlier big displacement saws, though I don't blame anyone for not wanting to CARRY them!? Probably be thinning the herd a little and will keep an 046 and something a little smaller. Anyway, Great site and look forward to talkin to you guys. Nice to know there's help out there if needed:D

Welcome aboard AS. If you hang around her to long you may be looking to expand the herd not thinning it. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::givebeer::givebeer::givebeer:

i have seen some hiccups in the delivery of Mike's site, but i don't remember anything this extended. maybe someone who has been around longer would have a better perspective on the outage. i wish Mike would chime in......

Hello Mike Acres

Can't tell you how much information I have gathered from your site.I and many,many others look to your site as the encyclopedia of chainsaws.I see it get referred to it daily
Thanks Mike, hope you are up and running soon
Lawrence

Latest posts

Back