Mikes site?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostone

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone been able to get onto Mikes site? I have been trying to get on there to find out some information on some saws and haven't been able to get on for 3 days now.

It has been down long now. Hope it is nothing serius, it it a great site.A lot off work behind it.

No luck for me either, need to find out about a Sears H58G, looked like a West Bend motor.

I'm hoping everything is OK also. I seen something about like it in the beginning on here but I can't find it now so I guess it got changed back. I have gotten allot of good info from Mikes site and hope it stays the same.

It's another of his recurring name server problems.  He needs some professional help with that...

The telephone provider where our file server operates is TELUS.
Service has been out since Thursday last and a repair technician will not be able to attend to the problem until Tuesday next.
They do not care that there is our file server operating on that telephone line.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mike

No problem Mike, glad to hear that it will be back up. Thanks for all the work and great information from your site.

Latest posts

Back