miller mod saws first saw ever ported by him

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redoakman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ive been away fourm here for about 2 years now . Alot of new face and still seeing some old ones .

But as the tittle says who want to see a vid of millers first saw he ever ported . been sitting around in my shed most of it life since i do not log anymore . if anyone would be interested in seeing let me no below

aka a 372xp :)

@MillerModSaws

I'll take a vid. Lol. That 372 was pre fancy tools as well. In fact at one time you had the first saw i ported when I got my new 192 handset. The 660. I liked that 372. Lol.

I have great respect for these chainsaws and the opportunities I have been given. They have made me many truely good friends and it flat just makes me feel good when I can make a customer happy.

Now if ya got vids of some of your running your saws I sure would like to see them. Don't know about anyone else. But I'm in. Lol.

I'll take a vid. Lol. That 372 was pre fancy tools as well. In fact at one time you had the first saw i ported when I got my new 192 handset. The 660. I liked that 372. Lol.
i have the first ever 562 you ported also hahahah still sitting around the shop also. seems like mr miller(aka you :) ) has done alot of saws since ive been around

I have great respect for these chainsaws and the opportunities I have been given. They have made me many truely good friends and it flat just makes me feel good when I can make a customer happy.

Now if ya got vids of some of your running your saws I sure would like to see them. Don't know about anyone else. But I'm in. Lol.

Videos.....oh I got videos.....

:)

Latest posts

Back