Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SVK we need to get together with Dieselfitter. We live to close not to. Almost got the truck done. She is running good just need to get the brakes a working. I think they just need to be bled. Trying to find a longer 3/16" wrench so its easier to open and close the bleeder valves. Thinking about welding an extension to my short wrench..............
Don't forget the Dodgegeek's!! Mini GTG at Dieselfitter's!!

I was thinking I could have a mini gtg at my grandfather in laws in Columbus,MN ( Lino Lakes ) soon.

Nothing fancy. Do some splitting. Cutting. BS ing. He owns quite a few acres so we could go into the woods if people wanted to. If people have interest in this let me know and I'll talk to him to see if he would mind people with chainsaws at his place. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Svk have you ever stopped in to the jonsereds shop up the road from your place? Off 14.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yes but they are not a Jonny dealer, that sign is really old. Nice people, a guy and his daughter run it. Open evenings and weekends as he works a different job too.

Great price on the 461!

According to the Stihl rep the lower 461 price is that the 441 production is stopped for now for some reason and there aren't many in the US, so they knocked the price down on the 461 until more 441's are available. With the 441's track record, that may be a good thing for Stihl.

Before I pulled the trigger on the 2186 I priced 461's from a few places. The fleet supply in northern MN was $1029 and the chain hardware store in north metro was $1079. I told the guy at the hardware store I saw it for $1029 and he became visibly angry and said "they can't do that". Well apparently they can.

Now that state fair price is really good regardless.

Back