Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best batteries to get are right from the car dealership. You get factory batteries that way. I have always had real good luck with NAPA batteries as well.

My truck has a cheap battery from L and M Supply that was installed in 06'. I'd say that's some good mileage!
I have had decent luck with L&M batteries but had poor luck with the salesperson telling me what battery I needed. I am sorry but a 650 cca battery is not going to do much in my single battery cummins plow truck.

I have had decent luck with L&M batteries but had poor luck with the salesperson telling me what battery I needed. I am sorry but a 650 cca battery is not going to do much in my single battery cummins plow truck.
Guy at L and M told me 72 and 73 Oregon chains were the same but the 73 was "better". Ok then lol

Looking at 2 weekends for the Interfaith Caregivers work weekends, November 7th and 14th. But I understand the 7th is the MN deer opener. Wanted to post about it here as there's more traffic on this thread.
Uh, both of those weekends are MN deer hunting. Count us out. And likely most normal Minnesotans... [emoji12]

Back