Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Mr. Mills is getting up in age and Stewart has a budding career in politics so it makes perfect sense for them to pull the cash register handle when the business is expanding and making profits. I can't even fathom what the franchise would be worth but certainly a 9-10 figure sum.

Well Mr. Mills is getting up in age and Stewart has a budding career in politics so it makes perfect sense for them to pull the cash register handle when the business is expanding and making profits. I can't even fathom what the franchise would be worth but certainly a 9-10 figure sum.
I see Stewert is trying a different (clean cut) approach this go round.

I am excited about the new one being built in Hermantown. I might end up bypassing my Mountain Iron L&M runs to hit up Mills in Hermantown.

Yes and he looks good with it. Honestly I think that just might have got him elected last time. Those old fogey swing voters may have had trouble voting for a "long hair" as my dad's generation called hippies.

Yes I thought the exact same thing.

Definitely good choices. Great people at both places. I get out to the Trestle every so often for lunch and a couple beers. I stopped there a few weeks ago on the bike in my avatar to wait out a little rain and it was just packed at 11:00 am on a Friday. It was not even hunting season yet.

You guys have any moose left? My dad's friend shot a nice bull not too far from Crooked lake back in 1987.
I saw one bull the other day coming back on the back roads from Grand Marais after scoring some Granberg stuff and a 394xp. It was nice to see a moose but they are definitely not as many as there used to be.

Went to go to dinner Friday night and the truck's brake pedal suddenly had very little resistance. Got to where we were going and there's drip spots behind my truck and a big wet spot on the frame. The guy who replaced my brake line 3 yrs. ago didn't bother to see it was rubbing up against the cab floor in a spot. A friend and me are going to fix it right this time.

Back