Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Service time in a war zone on the front lines leaves a lot of scars. Most seldom speak about it even with proding, right up through the current conflicts. There are things that are still classified that can not be spoken about and I was only a contractor employee (late 60's early 70's). My middle son was in and on active lines the sand boxes among other areas- zip nada since his leaving the service.

Yes I agree. My uncle had ptsd bad but of course it wasn't diagnosed in his lifetime. Most of the guys who saw bad stuff never discussed it.

I was told 51 inch bar and will cut 45-45 inch. I think if a person burned bundles of slab wood you could cut up most of the bundle while its still strapped.

They might want to buy that saw!

Philbert

Well, they did not say if they were interested in it but they did note that they get parts requests every month or so and that they rarely see them complete anymore.

Their deal these days seems to be right angle gear boxes (which these saws depend on) and tooling for CNC machine tools. Those also are heavy with angle drives.

Back