Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to get there early to get the saws entered and hopefuly get a decent parking spot. Still haven't decided what all to bring. On another note I can't remember where the fuel line is for the Wiz, looks like I might have to make a stop at a shop in Dresser on the way up.

pele and Damon will be at the shop-I'm off to a auction on the hunt for an AMC Pacer for a parts car.................:clap:

We're getting there!

mevy9yha.jpg

As you can see I am bringing my Massey Ferguson. I figure not everyone will get a close parking spot so I can hook my atv trailer to the Massey and use it to shuttle saws around so you don't have to carry them. Also I just wanted to bring it cause its cool.

As you can see I am bringing my Massey Ferguson. I figure not everyone will get a close parking spot so I can hook my atv trailer to the Massey and use it to shuttle saws around so you don't have to carry them. Also I just wanted to bring it cause its cool.

what is that andy ,a 10 or 12? it is purty:)

Had a fun time watching these guys(and gal) racing! There were quite a few spectators and I noticed that most of them stuck around to watch all of the racing!

One thing you may want to look in to would be to have some sort of PA system so the people would know what saws are racing and who is running them. Maybe some entertaining commentating too?

Anyway, I would call the whole day a success! You guys did a great job putting the whole thing on!

Here are some pics. Feel free to name names on them as I don't know all of them!

View attachment 305285View attachment 305286View attachment 305287View attachment 305288

WOW what an awesome time. Biggest crowd ive seen at a fair, and everyone loved it! I imagine there is going to be alot of newcomers next year. Id like to thank Andy, sarah, jon and grizz for all their help.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Good time yesterday. Good crowd. Good racing. Thanks everyone for all the prep work put into getting this together. Can't wait for the next one

Good time yesterday. Good crowd. Good racing. Thanks everyone for all the prep work put into getting this together. Can't wait for the next one

Speaking of that, who is all planning on making the Pine City races? I hope we can have a good showing again. I'm not sure it will have as big of a crowd being on sunday, that is usually the slower day of the Pine county fair, but I'm sure we will still have fun. Lets get a list of people started.

The Dodgegeeks

Thank you Andy and Sarah for bringing basically everything and doing lots of setup. I had a great time and can't wait to bring more of my own saws to pine city. Thank you everybody else who let me run their saws too.
Thanks,
Jack

Speaking of that, who is all planning on making the Pine City races? I hope we can have a good showing again. I'm not sure it will have as big of a crowd being on sunday, that is usually the slower day of the Pine county fair, but I'm sure we will still have fun. Lets get a list of people started.

The Dodgegeeks

I'm in!

Latest posts

Back