Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Andy and Sarah for bringing basically everything and doing lots of setup. I had a great time and can't wait to bring more of my own saws to pine city. Thank you everybody else who let me run their saws too.
Thanks,
Jack

It was great meeting you, nice to meet more local folks that like chainsaws as much as I do. Hope to see you around at some more of our gatherings.

Speaking of that, who is all planning on making the Pine City races? I hope we can have a good showing again. I'm not sure it will have as big of a crowd being on sunday, that is usually the slower day of the Pine county fair, but I'm sure we will still have fun. Lets get a list of people started.

The Dodgegeeks

We Will be there!!!!

Speaking of that, who is all planning on making the Pine City races? I hope we can have a good showing again. I'm not sure it will have as big of a crowd being on sunday, that is usually the slower day of the Pine county fair, but I'm sure we will still have fun. Lets get a list of people started.

The Dodgegeeks
Stihlalltheway
Derrick Johnson
old guy
jonsered raket (Dale)

Counting down the days till Grantsburg... It'll be cool to meet all the new folks you guys are initiating into saw racing...
It's as fun a pastime as I can think of...

I've come up with a list of saws that I plan on bring to pine city(warning: list subject to change)
Homelite XL925 super
Stihl 044/6
Stihl 044
Jonsered 455

The list has already changed. I took the 925 out to cut two noodle-style cuts and the gas started boiling. That one's out until I can fix it. Anybody know why that would happen?

Some of you all remember Chad and Derek from the GTG...
Thought you all may want to see their latest carving adventure...

305345d1374427634-img_20130720_175210-jpg

There's more pics over on the OKMO thread.

Latest posts

Back