Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have fun. It's C O L D. Just got back from 2 hours in the deer stand. If this keeps up, I'll just buy beef!

How long is JD in town. If like to stop in and say hi if he will still be in town over thanksgiving
I'm heading back out Tuesday morning. Just came back so I could hunt with my youngest daughter for opening weekend.
Thanks to everyone that came over and helped chunk and split up some wood. And put up with Tod with one "D".

"You couldn't have done it with out us!"

I'm heading back out Tuesday morning. Just came back so I could hunt with my youngest daughter for opening weekend.
Thanks to everyone that came over and helped chunk and split up some wood. And put up with Tod with one "D".

"You couldn't have done it with out us!"

Well looks like I won't see you this time around. Hope you had some good times while you were home. Take care out there in ND.

I sure miss you guys wish I could make a trip up there this winter!!
aru9ynat.jpg

I walked past this in Walmart and all of a sudden I wanted to drive north and eat some cheese!!

I think the wolves got the best of us this year. We went from seeing between 10-30 deer per day to 6 deer all season. All the deer camps around us said they seen less than 10% of normal. suck!!!!

I will be playing with some saws this weekend if anyone wants to join in post in here.

I'll be cutting and splitting up at the cabin this weekend too. We have about 3 years worth already to go but I like to keep ahead and who doesn't like cutting wood. I just have to ask the wife if she will help split and stack.

I will be hunting Friday thru Sunday. Going to make some new shooting lanes that I have needed for years. Saw way to many deer opening weekend not to get a shot at any. So if everything goes right I will get some firewood and deer to bring home.

Beefie

I think the wolves got the best of us this year. We went from seeing between 10-30 deer per day to 6 deer all season. All the deer camps around us said they seen less than 10% of normal. suck!!!!
My cousin recorded a wolf breathing about fifteen feet behind him in a thicket. I listened to it, and its crisp enough sound quality that it was probably closer to about 5-10 feet from his blind.

Latest posts

Back